Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl And The Office

Hewwo again its your always friendly guy on the internet Steven



Well I watched the SUPER BOWL today and wow was it "SUPER" all I can say is that the cardinal's came to tampa off a f***ing fail boat well ill take that back it was more lik a failure cruze line! I mean ill admit it they had a good running at the end of the game and i wanted them to win, mainly cause a buddy of mine is in a child hood love relationship with the steelers, but dam they had a great team but they didnt you Fitz. till the end. And lets not even talk about that 100 yard touch down interception now that was some SUPER BOWL S***



Well enough of that I guess im done venting now. I watch the "SUPER" bowl for the fantastic comercials... I mean come on every one loves them. Who dosnt love seeing a guy bite into a dorito and imediatly after a womans cloths come off! But the best part of the super bowl was the Office episode after it i mean come on Dwight sets a fake fire cause no one paid attention to him in the fire saftey meeting and gives Stanley a heart attack! Ahahaha I wont go into more detail I dont know if any one reading this has seen it yet....


Before I end this I told you last time why they call me Sodapop...
No not cause of the guy from that movie but because im a super cool awsome gamer that wooops a**. Yea thats right F*** you doodoomints


And with the end of that random point that concludes this Blog!

Take care and god bless
-Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment