Tuesday, February 3, 2009

From A Grand Slam To A Crapy Work Day

2/3/09

Well today was just a great ray of f***ing sunshine....



It all started at 5Am when i woke up to go to Dennys because hey i like food and free food is awsome food. Well today not so much.... It tasted like like they just through the already pre-made food in the microwave and through it on a plate. But who can complain it was free. Free crap on a plate. I coulda stayed home and had the same thing oooooo thats nasty.?.?.

Well after the "awsome" food I went to school and it was all good in da hood until I went to work. Now dont get me wrong workin for STARBUCKS THE COFFEE COMPANY is fun and all but it depends on who your workin with.

Today I worked with the a wounderfull person. And when I say wounderfull I mean horrible. I sware to you after the first 2 hours I wanted to shoot my self in the head. I couldnt take it, all she dose is talk about her fuking cat and how her pan-cre-us hurts (i cant spell it you sound it out). Her best quality is telling you what to do and whatching you do it.

This upset me so I told her off by saying "Is there anything else we can do?" (I was trying to be nice about it) She replied no and just stood there watching me pull the mats. So being the awsome worker I am i took a quick look around and found several things still needing to be done. So I picked one and asked her to help me with it. And thats when it began....You could cut he tension with the retarted kids butter knife you konw the one in the kids tea sets.....

Ahhh but this was just the tip of the F***ing ice burg. Later two of my friends came into Starbucks and it was one of there birthdays so i gave her a free grande beverage of her choice. But the almight witch refused and said it was against policy to give some one a free drink so i said it was her birth day today surely we can make a tiny exception..... but no so instead i paid for it. But yes i could go on all day about this biatch but i rather not


Thanks again for listening

Steven!

1 comment:

  1. nice. i'm glad i didn't get up early for the crappy free breakfast then.

    ReplyDelete